We follow all CDC guidelines for protecting our clients and staff from the Covid 19 virus.
- Client appointments are spaced to ensure minimum contact and maximum safety.
- All clients and staff are required to wear masks that cover their mouth and nose at all times.
- Temperatures are taken upon entry.
- We request that clients wash their hands before being seated.
- Clients are seated six feet apart from one another.
- Chairs are sanitized before and after each client is seated.
- Bathrooms are sanitized every hour.
- Door handles and common surfaces are sanitized every hour.
- We ask our clients not to visit if they are experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, loss of taste or do not feel well.
Your well-being is our first priority.