How to Have a Successful Wig or Hairpiece Consultation
For any beauty service, it is always ideal to have a consultation before committing to anything. If you don’t have a consultation, chances are slim that you will get exactly what you want and things can go bad quickly. By taking advantage of our free, professional wig consultation, both parties will get on the same page prior to any major activity taking place and can move forward with confidence.
Let’s review how to have a successful, additional hair consultation.
- Have an idea of what you want. When you come in with an idea of what you’re looking for, you will be more likely to achieve it. You can go online and save images or cut them out of magazines. Having visuals from your point of view will help communicate your ideas.
- Come in with your hair freshly washed. Depending on the hairpiece or wig, your own hair might be incorporated into the finished piece, rather than hidden underneath. If that is the case, make sure your hair is freshly washed so we can get an idea of the true texture and health of your hair. If that is not possible, take pictures of your hair freshly washed so we can review them with you.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask them without judgment. Our job is to help and educate you, and we are most happy to share our knowledge. There is no such thing as a stupid question.
- Be honest in answering all questions. We can only help you as much as you allow us to. Being honest in your hair consultation will help us find the perfect hair solution for you.
- Feel free to request a private room. Some people would rather not discuss their additional hair needs in front of others. We can be as discreet as you’d like us to be and use a private room to talk in.
- If you are out of town, or it is simply more convenient for you, arrange a video chat. It is the next best thing. We use Skype, but there are plenty of other ways to arrange a video chat if you can’t meet with us face-to-face.
- Just because you have a consultation, that does not mean you MUST move forward with a purchase right away. Sleep on it. Take the time you need to make your decision. We will be here when you are ready.