Introducing the Real World Hair Academy!
Are you a hairdresser looking to get into the additional hair industry?
LeMetric’s Real World Hair Academy will give you a head start and get you to the finish line.
Designed for the professional who to not only wants to build their book and expand their skill set, but want to empower your art to help women who want it and need it.
Seminars start this December at our spacious New York City location.
- You want to master all things hair– extensions, weaves, wigs, and hairpieces
- You want to be able to take care of all clients, including those with conditions that cause traumatic hair loss and thinning
- You want to want to learn how to market your salon or personal brand better and attract clients you wouldn’t have been able to treat before
What seminars are available?
- Additional Hair Application and Attachment Methods
- How to Build Your Own Hairpiece
- How to Cut, Color & Style Hairpieces and Extensions
- Marketing Your Brand
Who will be teaching?
Elline Surianello is no stranger to educating hairdressers nationwide on the best additional hair techniques and how-tos. As a business owner for over 25 years, she has solidified and innovated the hair industry by not just empowering and helping hair loss clients, but by helping the industry understand the emotional and financial power of additional hair. Elline seeks like-minded and creative individuals who share the passion of pushing hair loss and hair thinning to the forefront of the conversation.
Where can I get more information?
Please visit the Real World Hair Academy page here to learn more about upcoming seminars and opportunities!