Clip-in Hair Extensions for African American Hair
African American women have been indulging in weaves and hair extensions for ages. New weave techniques pop-up all over beauty blogs and vlogs on YouTube, but there is one that cannot be overlooked. Clip-in hair extensions are the fastest way to transform your look of the day. As always, it’s recommended that you purchase clip-in hair extensions with human hair in order to get the best look possible. Here are some great reasons why you should try our clip-in hair extensions:
- No braid! In order to sew-in a weave, women have to get their hair braided, tightly. Some weave enthusiasts get serious migraines right after getting their weave done.
- Healthy. Clip-in hair extensions are a great substitute for dying your hair. Dying your hair can cause serious damage especially if you’re getting a perm beforehand. With clip-in hair extensions you can have natural highlight/lowlights or even great ombre look without the damage.
- Options. Clip-in hair extensions give you great options: clip-ins come with wavy, straight, kinky, or curly hair. Furthermore, you can choose the hair to be virgin, Remy, Brazilian, or Asian. The sky is the limit when it comes to your clip-ins.
- Durable. Investing in human hair extensions means you can use and reuse them. Human hair clip-in hair extensions lifeline depends on how they are cared for. Make sure to deep-condition once every two weeks and allow them to air dry. Detangle hair extensions with fingers and then run your hair brush lightly through the hair.
- Practical. Clip-in hair extensions can make your life that much easier. Weaves are expensive so ruining one because you want to go for a swim may not be a great idea. Clip-in hair extensions give you that flexibility of applying and removing them when you please.
- Inexpensive. At LeMetric we offer inexpensive clip-in hair extensions for $85 per row. Our clip-ins will match the texture of your hair and color will be done to your liking. We can ombre or dye your extensions for an additional fee.
Ladies, take clip-in hair extensions into consideration this summer when you’re going on vacation. Don’t let your weave get in the way of fun summer activities with your loved ones. Embrace the fun new world of clip-in hair extensions – your hair will appreciate it!